Friday, June 17, 2011

Candles



This is Tilted candle which one of my student made. Actually we wanted to hv three layers- white, purple & white. But in the last layer when we poured white, i think the temp. of the wax must be a bit high & the colour got mixed, resulting in a light purple shade. But still the candle has come out beautifully. To make this u need to keep ur candle mold in a slightly tilted form, so that u get slanted layers.





This one is Chunk candle I had left over wax of different colours of which i made cubes. U can make them by using ice trays. Just wick ur mold, put these chunks and pour wax on it. I hv used hurricane wax,  and since this is transparent wax,  one can see the different coloured chunks embedded in the candle.

I hope u like these candles and try out yourself.

 Thanks for visiting my blog.

HAVE A HAPPY & SAFE  WEEKEND.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...