Thursday, October 11, 2012

Embroidery work on Cushion Covers



Hi friends !!!


This is in continuation to my previous blog post whereby I had shared few pics of embroidery work on cushion covers. I have done four more covers. So now my set of six covers is complete.. I have tried different designs on all of them trying to incorporate as many stitches as I could like satin,chain,long & short, outline stitch etc.







The designs that you can see below are the same that I shared with you previously. Unfortunately, the picture seems blurred.  In case you have not seen them, you can visit my previous blog post to have a clearer view of the same.




Thanks for visiting my space. Will be back with some more craft projects.

Till then keep smiling.

Regards


Moushumi


2 comments:

  1. All of them are very nice! For me, I can try the 3rd and 4th one. Others will take time to learn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks preeti !!! i liked ur crochet sling bag very much. I would like to try that one very soon, maybe when durga puga is over.

    luv

    moushumi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...