Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NEW YEAR WISHES !!!




Hello everybody !!!!!


Its time to bid adieu to 2012 and welcome 2013 . But unfortunately 2012 ended with the shameful incident of gang rape in Delhi. On this first day of the year rather than feeling happy, I am feeling very low and sad. My heart goes out to the family of the girl who died after fighting for her life for 2 weeks. May her soul rest in peace. 

This news comes as another black mark on the city, which is gradually becoming a center of crime against women. A city where women are not safe at all.

I just hope that this New Year 2013 brings new hope to us women. I hope that the govt. makes legal reforms and comes up with more stricter laws for crime against women. I wish we as individual are able to bring  social reforms in the society by changing the mindset of people.

On this note I would like to wish all my followers and blogger friends 

A Very Happy, Safe & A Healthy New Year.



Best Wishes 


Moushumi

2 comments:

  1. Wish you a happy and peaceful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Preeti and the very best wishes for 2013 to you and your family .....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...