Friday, October 11, 2013

Eggless Chocolate Cake




Hello everyone !!!


My apologies for the long silence from my end.Some unforeseen developments have kept me busy, due to which  my blogposts have taken a back seat.

I am back with this wonderful recipe of Rich Chocolate Cake (Eggless). This is again from my favourite, Nita Mehta's book on cakes. The cake came out really well , both taste wise as well as in terms of rising. 






To make this you need :

1 tin condensed milk
1 cup milk
2 cup flour
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup cocoa 
1 cup oil
2 tsp bp
1 tsp soda bi-carb
2tsp vanilla essence

Pre heat the oven at 150 0 C

Method

Mix flour, baking powder,soda bi-carb and cocoa powder. Beat sugar, oil,essence together. Then add condensed milk and milk and again beat it properly. Now add the flour mixture slowly and beat till the mix becomes light and fluffy. You can also add dry fruits if you want. Transfer this mix to a 10"-11" cake tin, greased and dusted with flour. Place it in the oven and bake it for an hour or till its done. You can decorate it with cashew nuts as I have done or chocolate sauce.






Serve this cake warm with vanilla ice cream or plain chocolate sauce. This is also an appropriate choice for black forest base cake. Do try this and share this with your loved ones.




Puja has arrived and with that, has arrived joy, heaps of bengali delicacies and Rabindra Sangeet without which our celebrations are incomplete. I hope and pray that Maa Durga brings happiness and peace to everybody's life. Here's wishing  A Very Happy Durga Puja and Dusshera to all my readers and visitors.

Thanks for visitng !!!!!!



Moushumi


3 comments:

  1. yummy good recipe for vegetarians like me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-super-super! It looks so delicious! May I use this recipe for my report at www.essaykings.me? It would be awesome, if I could bake it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...