Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bread Pizza ( Last post of the year 2013 )




Hi !!!

The countdown has started and we are just a few hours away to step into  2014.  With this thought in mind I decided to do my final blog post for the year 2013. This is a very familiar recipe which I am sure most of you have tried at home. Its called bread pizza. Even though I have made it quite a few times,but since I always forget to take pics I was unable to share it with you. This time around not only my son clicked the pics of the same but he along with my younger son made the whole dish following my instructions.So  I feel very proud sharing the same with all my readers.



Bread pizza is very simple to make and it is not only very healthy but also very delicious. To make this you need : 


  • Brown bread
  • Pizza Sauce 
  • Finely chopped red,green, yellow bell pepper
  •  Mushrooms 
  • Baby corn, Spring Onion
  • Mozzarella/Cheddar/Parmesan Cheese
  • Any other vegetable of your choice.
  • Salt, pepper,chilli flakes and Oregano for seasoning






 Method

First toast the bread in a pan. 
Apply pizza sauce on the bread and then put the vegetables on it. 
Now take the grated cheese and sprinkle it generously over the bread.
Season it with some salt, pepper, chilli flakes and oregano you can also add any other herb of your choice.

























Now microwave the bread at high power for 5-10 minutes accordingly.
Or you can put the same on a lightly greased pan and cook it on the gas top for a few minutes till the cheese melts properly
Serve it with some ketchup.




And voila your yummy bread pizza is ready to eat!!!





        Your feedback motivates me so please do comment.
                         
                             
          Wishing you all a happy and a prosperous 2014!!!!

Moushumi

3 comments:

  1. Hi... Happy New Year.

    Please tell your sons that the bread pizza looks yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aishwarya !!!

    Happy New Year to u tooo...Will do that .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool bread pizza!!! I'll do it for my sister. I hope she will like it. She's always hungry after writing her novel. She's a famous writer now, but she doesn't want to tell about it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...