Monday, July 7, 2014

Summer Workshop



Hi !!!

Last month I took summer workshop on Art & Craft at my friends place.It was an amazing experience. Little bit hectic and tiring but creatively very satisfying.  These are the few pics of some of the work done by my students.





















I would also like to share few canvas paintings done by younger son. He is 10 & he made these paintings in the art workshop which he attended nearby in our locality.









Well that's all I have in today's blog post. Please do drop in with your comments.

Take care and have a nice day!!!!


Moushumi

6 comments:

  1. Amazing works by your students and son..your sons canvas paintings are so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outcome of your workshop ......... great you were engaged constructively...........thanks for sharing sweety!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations !!!!!
    Have a great day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...