Sunday, August 28, 2016

Warli Drawing





Hi !!!


This is a warli painting which I finished yesterday:). I had made this drawing keeping Janamashtami in mind, but due to time constraints I couldn't complete it.  

I have done this on A4 size canvas pad using acrylics colours. This time I have been careful with the background colour &have painted it golden yellow using water colours and for the warli figures, have used red acrylics colour using 0 no. brush.





I think that this time around results are much better.

Let me know how it looks:)

Enjoy your Sunday:)


Moushumi

10 comments:

  1. I always admire your beautiful art and drawings:) Also i have an award for you in my blog. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done and a good theme. It looks like two themes in a single painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely warli painting with krishna and dahi handi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chuyên võng điện máy đưa võng hay võng điện cho bé và chia sẻ kinh nghiệm giúp quý khách biết cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như máy đưa võng loại nào tốt nhất cho giấc ngủ của bé.

    ReplyDelete
  5. replica bags wholesale in divisoria replica hermes bag a2w96k7i46 replica bags australia replica bags lv browse around this site z2j60x4t24 replica nappy bags useful content l4z10g0z14 best replica designer replica bags wholesale mumbai f3p79a0v33

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...