Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Madhubani Painting & loads of sweets :-)





Hi !!!


My madhubani painting is finally finished .




Recently I joined a Baking Group in FB and I came across many healthy recipes of  cakes & muffins. So inspired by the same I tried few of them & luckily they came out well.




These are banana oats muffins with choco chips....😀







These are wheat chocolate brownies with walnuts 😀







These are Bajra Laddoos made with jaggery & lots of dry fruits . Truly a winter special treat. My kids are having a great time relishing these dessert..... What is your winter special desert ????


Have also started another needlework project. I will be posting the pics for the same in my next blog post.

Till then have a great week ahead.....



Moushumi

3 comments:

  1. Lovely painting!! Your sweets look delicious. Yesterday, I made spicy green peas kachoris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful painting.. Lovely details! Drooling over your bakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your muffins and cake looks so yummy. Whoever is devouring them it's a sure treat.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...