Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Bottle Makeover



Hi !!!


Thanks a lot for your feedback on my last post.


I am back with another bottle art  project. For this I have used 0"size brush & acrylic colours. This is the front side....





Back side....





Let me know how it looks....


There are lot of things going on in my mind. Have to complete few crochet projects which have been lying unattended for long.I also want to learn new art forms like dot painting, gond style painting....... List is endless..... but don't know when will I get the time to make a head start in this direction :)) I think I need to take the "Time Management" thing more seriously... maybe then I would be able to manage my never ending projects more efficiently..

Till next time happy crafting :)



Moushumi 

8 comments:

  1. beautiful makeover ..love ur painting on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colorful makeover!! Time is always less for us crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful painting on the bottle dear.. It looks fabulous! Time is always less for crafting.... But I feel we should enjoy the process and not stress out... Coz that won't solve the purpose... So relax and enjoy creating :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...