Friday, November 3, 2017

Stocking /Nylon flowers




Hi !!!!


Happy Friday to all of you :)


Today I am sharing with you nylon or stocking flower bouquet with you.






My student Sanvi has made this for her father as a "Welcome Gift". It was a sheer joy making this as I was doing this after a long long time & it is always inspiring to teach kids as they are so enthusiastic and eager to learn something new. 


I also did some bottle painting. This wine bottle has been lying with me for ages and I want to add some colour to it. So  I gave a base colour with glass colours and did dot painting with acrylics. This is how it looks now :) I am very happy with the outcome & I hope my hubby also feels the same .....






Do let me know what do you think of my projects :)

Till next time have a great weekend !!!:)


Moushumi

6 comments:

  1. Lovely and so beautiful flowers and vase !!!!!
    Have a nice weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stocking flowers.. Never tried them. The bottle is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers and the bottle makeover is pretty as well. I have the stocking material and I wanted to make flowers with my daughter but it hasn't happened even after three years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Preeti... I think when the right time comes you will surely make them :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...