Thursday, February 15, 2018

Crochet Doily



Hello friends !!!


Hope you are all doing good :)

Short and easy doily patterns are my favourite. So after finishing off my table cover project which I shared in my last blog post I am back to crocheting doilies. 





I got this pattern from pinterest & the finished doily measures approx. 17" across. I have made few changes though on the edges as I was having difficulty in understanding the design in this section. To make this I have used Red Heart Mercerised Cotton & hook sized 1.75mm.

Would also like to share my art work which I have trying to practise on a regular basis..... 




This is still life using water colour pencils & dry pastels 




In this one tried to replicate actual leaf with coloured pencils. On the right hand side is the actual piece & the left side is the sketched one...


Do let me know how you like my work ...

Hopefully will see you next week with another crafty project. Till then have a wonderful time !!!:)



Moushumi




4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...